LITTLE BRITAIN LIBRARY
- In the beginning of the school year, all students may take out one book a week.
- Students must bring back their book to be able to check out a new book.
- Students will be allowed to renew materials, unless the book is being held for another student
- There are no overdue fines.
- Past due notices will be sent for students who did not return their books on time
Policy for Lost/Missing Books
Lost or damaged books must be replaced either by paying for the cost of a new book ( stated on the book notice) OR providing a new book of the same title to the library